Are you MORE than ready for Summer?
Enjoy your Summer safely! When using a firepit, a cover is always a good idea!
Enjoy Summer Safely!
Bar B Q Fire Safety
I am ready to grill and enjoy the tastes of summer! Please keep these safety tips in mind when grilling.
- Keep a 3 foot area clear on all sides of the grill...kids and pets, too!
- Locate the grill away from the house or any building, including anything hanging above it!
- Do not use under trees or shrubbery.
- Do not forget to clean the grease drippings and the grill itself, often.
- When disposing of any coals, please make sure you use a metal container and a lid, without anything piled on top of the lid!
Don't you just love a fire pit?
- Make sure your fire pit has a cover. It may be needed to extinguish the fire quickly and easily in the event of an emergency.
- Look around the fire pit before lighting it. Make sure there is nothing easily flammable near it...piles of dried leaves, firewood, tiki torches and/or their fluid.
- Watch out for what you are adding to your fire pit. Leaves, paper,magazines or cardboard can separate and send large fire filled pieces into the air, causing a fire elsewhere!
- Always be bear your lighted fire pit.
- Not a bad idea to have a fire exteiguisher and/or a hose with the water turned on, handy.
Enjoy your outside time this summer and stay safe!
SOUTH LOWELL: Call SERVPRO of Lowell to handle any storms that Mother Nature sends our way!
Call SERVPRO of Lowell 978-454-7577, where you will always reach a SERVPRO of Lowell team member every time!
Mother Nature send a STORM our way?
SERVPRO of Lowell has the resources to handle floods and storms!
When storms hit South Lowell, The Acre, Pawtucketville ot Lowell proper, SERVPRO of Lowell is prepared to scale our resources to handle it all! Thanks to our SERVPRO Industries connection as a locally owned and operated franchise, we have access to SERVPRO's Elite Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the United States.
From flooding to flooded basements to water line breaks to failed sump pumps, we can handle your storm emergency!
When Mother Nature sends storms our way, call SERVPRO of Lowell at 978-454-7577.
The best part: your call will be answered by a team member ready to assist you!
Lowell Area Residents: We ARE The Flooded Basement Specialists!
SERVPRO of Lowell uses advanced inspection and extraction equipment to give you accurate and efficient cleanup results!
Contact us at SERVPRO of Lowell!https://www.SERVPROlowell.com/contact/contactus or simply call us 978-454-7577 where your call will ALWAYS be answered by a SERVPRO of Lowell team member ready to assist you!
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons wjy your Lowell basement may flood, including:
- blocked or failed sewer pipe
- sewer backup
- failed foundation drainage
- water line break
- hot water tank failure
- sump pump failure
And many, many more. Call SERVPRO of Lowell today at 978-454-7577.
We are the Flooded Basement Specialists:
- If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeapardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home's structure! Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get
- We are available 24 hours a day/7 days a week, with always a SERVPRO of Lowell team member answering the phone ready to help!
- SERVPRO is a preferred vendor to many national insurance companies.
- We bill the insurance company directly leaving you onel less thing to worry about!
- Our technicians are highly trained in water restoration techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- We use advanced inspection and extraction equipment.
Time IS Money: Restore your Lowell Commercial Property Properly
SERVPRO of Lowell: Commercial Property Restoration Specialists, Where you will always reach a Team Member ready to assist at 978-454-7577.
Flooding and water damage events at Lowell commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Unique Challenges Arise During Commercial Property Restoration!
Our professional Team Members are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Lowell
SERVPRO of Lowell specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
SERVPRO of Lowell is currently hiring Full & Part time Sales/Marketing Representatives
Looking to be part of the bigger picture; Join SERVPRO of Lowell Today!
Promote and sell franchise services in assigned territory, which results in meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals. Grow and develop commercial customer base by utilizing a systematic business development process to identify new commercial prospects and cultivate relationships using marketing materials like SERVPRO® Key Differentiators, Emergency Ready Plan, National sponsorships, and others to market and sell SERVPRO® Services. Attend, coordinate, and promote marketing, networking, and continuing education events. Monitor loss activity and priority responding to generate work from these opportunities. Monitor and follow up on all assigned jobs, ensuring customer needs are met and all applicable Centers of Influence (COIs) are identified and captured for future reference.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Commercial Contacts Development
- Regular business networking and business interactions
- One to one engagement
- Relevant new feed/content-driven touch base
- Commercial Facilities Target Development
- Development of Emergency Ready Plan
- Networking and business setting interactions
- Engagement one-to-one
- Relevant new feed/content-driven touch base
- Commercial Events and Promotions
- COI/Association involvement
- COI/Association attendance
- Commercial continuing education
- Priority Responding
- First Response monitoring
- Reconnaissance and lead qualification
- Maintain brag book and Franchise references
- A minimum two years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
- Experience with sales and marketing within the commercial sector
- Superb sales, customer service, administrative, and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business and financial background and process- and results-driven attitude
Previous Sales experience required but will train the right candidate
Physical and Work Environment Requirements:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role requires the ability to lift 25lbs, bend, stand, walk, and sit for extended periods of time.
This job is 90% OUTSIDE sales job with our territory (Lowell, MA).
Normal Working Hours, Additional Working Hours, and Travel Requirements:
We have several positions available full-time & part-time:
These positions offer varying hours between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday?Friday. These positions may require longer hours and after hours for special events. Occasional weekend events required.
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary, company matched retirement plan, vacation, personal time off and employee funded health insurance
Interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com
Dumpster hit by Light Creates an exposure loss
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your employees and tenants with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage? Call Us Today – 978-454-7577
This Lowell machine shop suffered from a fire caused by lighting SERVPRO of Lowell] worked around the clock to remediate the property, so that business could be restored as quickly and seamlessly as possible. Many businesses are at risk for a fire, especially when they lease older buildings in need of repairs. We know how costly and devastating a fire can be to a business, so it is always our goal to get you back up and operating reducing your business interruption.
What to Expect:
When we visit/inspect your business after a fire loss, we will scope the affected areas to determine the extent of the loss. We will always pretest affected surfaces to determine the type of smoke and which products will help us recover the area most effectively. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. If a fire has damaged your business, call us right away at 978-454-7577 SERVPRO of Lowell.
Commercial Restoration Presents Unique Challenges
Fire damage is especially devastating for a business or commercial property. In addition to the fire and smoke damage, significant water damage from firefighting efforts and fire suppression systems may occur. SERVPRO of Lowell has the training, experience, and equipment to handle large commercial fire damage emergencies. Whether your fire emergency occurs in a restaurant, motel, or office building, we will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion
SERVPRO OF LOWELL is always here to help! Try us today!
When Time counts!
Help is on the way!
SERVPRO of Lowell provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Lowell. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- All Calls are answered by one of our project managers ready to help not a service asking questions and forward page for services which make us Faster to Any-Sized Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment 978-454-7577Whether your Lowell Commercial Space needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:
- Commercial Services
- Have Questions? Call Us 24/7/365
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Storm Damage Restoration
- Cleaning Services
- Building/Reconstruction ServicesThere's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Lowell commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services: http://www.SERVPROlowell.com/commercial-cleaning
- Commercial Services
SERVPRO of Lowell specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our highly trained technicians bring the knowledge required to handle your commercial manmade or natural disaster we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
We are locally owned and operated able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits secondary damage, reduces business interruption and allows your employees to meet your company’s deadlines.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Lowell, we are prepared to scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. Our access to equipment and personnel from a network Franchises across the country. Elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Calling (978)454-7577 24/7/365 you will be connected directly no answering service with a team member ready to assist with any size disaster.
Ready to make it “Like it never even happened”
Help is on the way
Our highly trained team members are qualified to assist in all types of devastation. If your commercial property is affected natural or manmade disaster? Call your local restoration company SERVPRO of Lowell 978-454-757.
These are some of the services we provide to keep your business operational.
- Blood borne Pathogens
- SERVPRO Franchise Professionals remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime or death. Our team of Technicians thoroughly clean disinfects and deodorizes the structure.
- Methamphetamine Labs
- Many of the chemicals used in the product of illegal drugs such as methamphetamine are volatile and can leave harmful residues throughout a structure. SERVPRO of Lowell Professionals follows federal and state guidelines to properly clean all surfaces
- Crime Scene Residue
- From fingerprint powder and evidence-gathering chemicals to tear gas and pepper spray residues, SERVPRO of Lowell Professionals can clean and restore your property and contents.
- Arson and Vandalism
- SERVPRO of Lowell Professionals are recognized as leaders at helping property owners recover quickly from fire and water damage. Your local Franchise Professional also provides general cleaning and deodorization services for situations resulting from vandalism including graffiti, egg, spoiled foods and human or animal waste.
- Sewage backup
- Sewage backups and black water intrusions are more than nasty, smelly deposits – these damages also introduce harmful microorganisms into a structure. Our Professionals remove the sewage, contaminants and moisture, disinfecting as they clean. SERVPRO of Lowell Professionals helps ensure the structure is properly cleaned, disinfected and deodorized.
SERVPRO of Lowell 978-454-7577 is ready 24/7/365 to handle all of your restoration requests.
Why Clean Duct Work? Not only because they get dirty!
In addition to normal accumulations of dust and dirt found in all office space with air ducts, there are several other factors that can increase the need for regular HVAC system cleaning:
- occupants with allergies or asthma
- cigarette or cigar smoke
- water contamination or damage to the building or HVAC system
- renovations or remodeling projectsTop Benefits of HVAC CleaningIndoor Air QualityThrough normal occupation in a home, we generate a great deal of contaminants and air pollutants, such as dander, dust, and chemicals. These contaminants are pulled into the HVAC system and re-circulated 5 to 7 times per day, on average. Over time, this re-circulation causes a build-up of contaminants in the duct work.
- Contact SERVPRO of Lowell 978-454-7577
- While dirty ducts don’t necessarily mean unhealthy air in your home, school or workplace, they may be contributing to larger health issues or harboring contaminants that could cause serious problems for people with respiratory health conditions, autoimmune disorders or some environmental allergies.
- Indoor air quality is one concern that homeowners have when they decide to investigate air duct cleaning. In a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created annually through everyday living. Your heating and cooling system is the lungs of your home. The system taken air in and breathes air out.
- NADCA’s rule of thumb for consumers is that “if your air ducts look dirty, they probably are,” and that dirty HVAC systems should be inspected by a reputable, certified HVAC professional. Below are some other reasons homeowners choose to have their air ducts cleaned.
- Some occupants are more sensitive to these contaminants than others. Allergy and asthma sufferers, as well as young children and the elderly tend to be more susceptible to the types of poor indoor air quality that air duct cleaning can help address.